Why Precast Concrete?
1. Concrete is much more resistant to fire compared to alternative construction materials such as steel and wood. Concrete, which does not melt in a fire, ensures not only the long-term preservation of the building but also does not allow the fire to spread to the surrounding buildings.
2. Precast concrete technology facilitates the construction works in a quick and practical way. For example, a standard building of 3000 m2 can be produced and assembled in a few weeks.
3. Concrete, which can take the desired shape using the casts, realizes original designs. It offers striking and aesthetic buildings with different forms, surfaces, and colors.
4. Since precast concrete is produced in a production plant, each element can be produced according to the same standards, and it can be checked whether they meet the required quality standard. Emphasis on the use of local resources means that costs can be controlled without compromising quality.
5. The concrete, which provides better safety than its alternatives, is a quite long-lasting material that is resistant to high pressure, collisions, explosions, and natural disasters such as earthquakes, storms, and floods.
6. Precast concrete provides the comfort of having a stable temperature in both hot and cold regions. Moreover, thanks to its positive acoustic properties, it can create sound barriers and quiet spaces.
7. Precast concrete requires minimum maintenance against rotting, insects, fungus and mold formation, and rust, and it does not require chemical measures during its long life. Therefore, it creates a healthy environment by eliminating the elements that will cause air pollution.
8. The precast concrete system allows rapid production and assembly as well as rapid disassembly and reuse. It reduces the cost by offering flexibility for conditions such as moving or extending the plant in the future.
9. Thanks to its fast assembly, precast concrete offers clean and safe construction site environments where safe work platforms are quickly built without making noise and wasting materials.
10. Concrete produced from natural materials (aggregate, sand, cement) is environmentally friendly and recyclable, as it is an ecological material.